Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fitness Day 6 - Are we going to be good today?

Well, I should be getting back to eating well, but there is leftover temptation from yesterday evening.

I got up in the morning and went for my run. Because i had some beers the night before and I was feeling a little out of sorts, it was only the same length as my last run on Tuesday. I also did all my shoulder stabilization exercises using dumb-bells.

After my morning routine, I opened up the fridge.

This is where things went a little downhill.
For breakfast I had leftover potato salad and a slice of leftover pizza from Sunday.

For lunch I ate almost all the leftover hotdogs. That would be a whopping quantity of 3! They were delicious and I was overly full.

Then we went grocery shopping and got some good fruits and vegetables. I will be using these to make a combination of wonderful foods over the next week.
Last night we went to the Orioles - Blue Jays game in Baltimore. While there I had some good ole' fashioned BBQ. It was sliced pork on a roll with BBQ sauce and horseradish. I also had two beers while at the game and a piece of my wifes pretzel, one of the best tasting pretzels ever.

So today was more of a day off instead of being a good healthy day. The baseball game was excusable because I want to allow myself to do these things, but I could have done a lot better for the first two meals instead of letting temptations overtake my sensibilities. I am not going to beat myself up over it anymore though and focus on doing better in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment