Thursday, October 14, 2010

Rider Of The Day #34


Life is interesting and you never know what is going to happen. I have a new path in life and it is very exciting. I left my employer and I am now on my own, freelancing as a designer and creating products for my brand "Rays Life Cycle". Summer is over. While trying to figure out how to get out of my stagnant employment situation was an important goal; I have not achieved all the goals I was shooting for this summer. In particular, my desire to improve my fitness and my mountain biking abilities. After my pre-rain ride this morning, before I started working, I was standing on the deck and I took some photos of this guy riding in the rain. Brave soul. It was really pouring out there. How many others of you got caught this morning?

words and photos by Ray Heinsman

No comments:

Post a Comment